HOT YOGA/YOGA BENEFITS:
- Improved posture
- Opens tight hips, shoulders
- Stress reduction
- Enhanced emotional well-being
- Weight loss
- Back pain, neck/head pain
- Improved function of Respiratory, Immune, Endocrine and Cardiovascular Systems
- Stronger concentration abilities, calmer mind
- Improves digestion
- Stronger core
- Eases Arthritis
- Greater energy and stamina
- Helps with Scoliosis, Lordosis and Kyphosis of the spine
Choose from one of the following: Hot Hatha Yoga,
Hot Hatha Flow Yoga, Hot Power Flow Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa
Flow Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Yin Yoga, Gentle Hatha
- Tones/strengthens whole body including abs, joints, glutes and thighs
- Eases lower back pain
- Stronger core
- Flatter stomach
- Improved balance and co-ordination
- Excellent for improving posture
- Awareness of breath
- Develops long, lean muscle tone - not bulky muscle
Choose from one of the following: Pilates Level 1, Pilates Level 1-2, Pilates Level 2, Hot Pilates.
Some of our classes are themed Hot Rock Yoga (rock music) and Hip Hop Flow Yoga (hip hop). Please view our Schedule page for any of these classes.
5 Reasons to practice Hot Yoga in the summertime:
You'll better acclimate to the heat outside: Practicing Hot Yoga during
the summer months can help you adjust to the summer heat and humidity. Your body cools
itself more efficiently and effectively through sweat. When you leave the studio, the
outside air feels cooler than inside.
You will retain good habits and a good practice. Hot Yoga encourages you
to stay well and to replenish your electrolytes regularly. Also the warmer weather often
means you have a lighter appetite, which can advance your Yoga practice by relieving you
of that full feeling and allowing you go much deeper into the postures.
You'll energize your mind, body and spirit. Summer can at times leave us
feeling sluggish and we don't feel like exercising. Hot Yoga helps energize our bodies and
our minds and provides many health benefits. You will also be in better shape for summer
recreation and sports.
You'll take advantage of your summer schedule: If you work in a
profession where your summer schedule is more flexible, go ahead and take extra classes!
You will tone up and get in better shape for the summer!